Thursday, June 12, 2014

Go with the flow. (#pinspirationthursday)

It's funny, I'm totally the kind of person that likes to get stuff done no matter what. If I'm walking out the door and I see a pile of papers in disarray, I'll straighten them before continuing. Obsessive, slightly compulsive? Perhaps. Neat freak? Undoubtedly. But all that's out the window right now as I learn the ropes of caring for two children. Granted, I've had some help lately...first, from the husband while he was home on a babycation. And now, from my mom who took a few days off work to come help.

It's been great, and I have no idea how I'll function when I'm on my own during the day, but I am absolutely certain that I'll figure it out. Gone are the days of neat freakness, I'm sure. Life is a new kind of unpredictable now, at least until we get ourselves into a new normalcy. And until we do, I'll continue to embrace the help that I've got. And when that help runs out, I'll go with the flow. Because in that flow, well...that's where life is lived.

And I trust in the life that has been given to me.

Pin / Source
Question: Is it easy for you to "go with the flow?" Why or why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...