Saturday, June 22, 2013

How to Run Your Best #HalfMarathon Ever (#Infographic)

I'm off to Chicago today for the Chicago Women's Half Marathon. Super stoked to be running a half marathon this weekend! It's been four years. It's also supposed to be really hot tomorrow. Good thing we start early! Will it be my best half marathon? I've only got one to compare it to. Guess there's a 50/50 chance I will PR. Ha! Regardless, it will be fun. I'm running with Mom. Always a good time. In fact, there's nothing left for me to do but run. I've got three months of training under my belt, so I put full trust in my body to guide me to the finish line. I can do this. And since I'm already thinking about signing up for another, I'm putting this Infographic in my back pocket for future reference:


Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com

Question: What is your half marathon PR? What is your best half marathon training tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...